Public courses delivered in-house for your staff members
Our in-house training service gives you complete control of the training that you require. You tell us the training course that you would like, where you would like it to take place and when you would like it to be delivered and we take care of the rest. We arrange everything for you.
We will select one of our quality approved trainers from our selection of over 450 according to sector experience, subject knowledge and your exact requirements.
Furthermore our in-house training service can also save you money, meaning you can train more staff with your training budget.
What do you get?
Everything we do is focused on transferring learning back to the workplace. Every in-house course includes as standard:
- Dedicated course producer/developer to help you choose the course to meet your training needs
- Pre-course assessment via conference call
- Dedicated administration team focused on delivering your course
- Printed course materials with case studies, also available on line or on CD-ROM
- Post-course assessment
- Evaluation form feed back
- Prestigious Euromoney certificates
What makes us different?
- CPD Accredited and BAC Accredited
- A focus on results and detailed feed back
- 150 quality-approved trainers. All of them are recruited, assessed, performance managed and developed according to our robust trainer competency model
- Ongoing quality control
- Over 25 years experience in training delivery and management
- One of the widest, most diverse ranges of accredited short courses
- Worldwide reputation for quality training
3 easy steps to getting the in-house training that you require
Step 1 - Choose from our in-house training options:
Standard: All of our extensive portfolio of public courses are available in-house for your staff. These courses have been developed to meet the needs of the industry and have already been tried and tested by our many previous delegates.
Customised: You can customise any of our courses to meet more specific learning needs of your staff. We will work with you to understand your specific needs and to then develop a course to meet these needs.
Bespoke: Work with us to design an entirely new course to your exact specifications.
Sponsored: Cost efficient training for your staff or your clients on a subject of your choice delivered locally at a time of your choice. Share a publicity platform with us by adding your company logo on our brochure and inviting your clients to attend.
Step 2 - Choose a time and place for your course:
We can deliver any of our courses at a time and place of your choice.
Step 3 - Let us deliver the course for you:
Our dedicated project management team will arrange everything for you.
Course producers who will:
- Work with you to understand your training needs
- Arrange conference calls for you to meet our trainers
- Organise pre-course questionnaires to check if the course agenda and the level is appropriate for your staff members
- Evaluate results after the training
In-house administrators who will:
- Organise all the logistics for the course: invoicing, delegate registration and documentation
- Arrange flights, accommodation and visas for your course lecturer
Request information on our in-house training service
If you would like more information about how our in-house training service can benefit your organisation simply fill out the form below or email us and a member of our customer services team will contact you to discuss your training needs.