5th UCITS Conference 2015
Maximising opportunities for growth under UCITS IV, V and VI
UCITS regulation is set to change rapidly in 2015 as EU regulators finalise legislation for UCITS V and VI. As negotiations continue questions abound how the latest iterations will impact on product development and distribution in Europe and beyond. How will the proposed changes interact with the AIFM Directive, MIFID II, the proposals on PRIPs and EMIR and plans to regulate shadow banking? Is the EU finally moving towards a single rule book for funds?
Euromoney Legal Forums is pleased to provide once again a high level forum for expert debate and discussion on the implications of the latest round of UCITS regulation on the market now and into the future. Now in its 5th year, we are pleased that once again speakers will include regulators and fund managers in addition to legal and compliance experts who will provide attendees with the very latest analysis and insights on regulatory developments in the UCITS space.
Come with questions and leave with in-depth knowledge on questions including:
- How is the latest round of UCITS regulation likely to impact on product development and distribution?
- Will proposed changes to depositary liabilities, remuneration and administration actions under UCITS V serve to improve investor protection?
- What should UCITS VI include? Is it too early to make decisions on this before UCITS V is finalized?
- Will plans to split UCITS into complex and non-complex categories limit options for retail investors keen to get exposure to the alternatives market?
- What does the future hold for UCITS and ETFs, following the latest guidance from ESMA
- How fund managers are choosing between AIFM Directive and UCITS
- Ensure your organization is fully up to speed with how the rest of the industry is assessing and evaluating the key legislative developments.
To ensure you are fully briefed by the experts, book your place now at Euromoney Legal’s UCITS 2015 conference
For more information on opportunities for speaking, sponsorship and marketing, please contact Mia Bayley at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: +44 (0)207 779 8609.